The Fam at the Auburn v Tenn game

The Fam at the Auburn v Tenn game

Noah with the Heisman Trophy

Noah with the Heisman Trophy

9.26.2008

Where I Have Been All Summer

OK, school's back in which means I actaully have a free second to update the blog. Seems a bit of a oxymoron to say now that I am back at work I have more time, but all you mother's know that spare time is a true luxury when at home full time. So, since the spring... Noah is STILL working on potty training- we thought we were there and then the backsliding. Any advice, please feel free to share. Lily Grace is walking with the help of furniture or walkers, but she is desparate to be on the move. And, for those of you who do not yet know, we are expecting number 3 on Easter. We asked Noah what he would like to name the new baby and he said, "Mr. McQueen," from the Disney movie Cars. We are still throwing that name around a bit. So with this comes all of the questions, "Do I go back to work next year?" "Where do we shift bedrooms to accomodate our growing family?" "How will we survive financially with three?" And, with all of it, I am reminded that the Lord has a perfect plan for our family, our entire, growing family! So, that is a quick update to where we have been. I will certainly try to be more diligent, Amberly, Julia and Ashley about maintaining the blog. You may have to stay on me until it becomes habit :)

2 comments:

lil misses' mama said...

imagine my surprise...wait, "shock" is a more fitting word, when i saw that your blog had been updated! hooray!

The Deavours Family said...

Woo, hoo....you did it!!! I'm so proud!!!

When should we change Noah's crib to a "big boy bed"?